Being a Coach is a fun and rewarding experience. The Strathcona Nordic Ski Club offers coach training to help you create a positive and fun learning environment for children and adults alike. It is a great opportunity to get active, meet other coaches, both new and experienced, and improve your own skiing!
The Club will pay your workshop registration fee, in return for your commitment to do some coaching for one of the club’s programs.
Our Director of Coach Development, Marilyn Atkinson is also happy to answer questions and can be reached by e-mail: email@example.com
Workshop Dates 2016-2017
- Learn to Train Dry-Land Coaching Workshop (L2T D/L) – Mt Washington, Vancouver Island Mountain Centre, October 28-30
- Introduction to Community Coaching Workshop (ICC) -Courtenay, December 2-3
- Learn to Train On-Snow Coaching Workshop (L2T O/S) – Mt Washington, Vancouver Isl Mountain Centre – December 9-11
- Community Coaching Workshop (CC) – Mt Washington, Vancouver Island Mountain Centre – January 13-15
Coach Refresher Dates 2016-2017
Mount Washington – Nordic Stadium Area
- December 31 (9:30-noon)
- Saturday Jan. 28 1-3pm Classic
- Saturday Feb. 11 1-3pm Skate
- Monday Feb. 13 9:30am – 12:00 Skate