Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
These programs are for recreational skiers who want to improve their skiing techniques (classic and skating) and fitness–in a fun, social, and group environment–through a season of coached sessions. Masters Recreational skiers meet at 10am on a weekend morning and are coached by qualified club coaches. These groups run concurrent with the Rabbit Program on Saturdays and Sundays.
The program begins with a focus on classic ski technique and then alternates with skate skiing technique over the course of 10 weeks.
- The Beginner program is oriented towards new skiers learning basic skills.
- The Intermediate program is for experienced skiers who wish to improve their technique and fitness.
- The Advanced group is for skiers who have already done at least 2 seasons of Intermediate Masters (or equivalent experience) and are looking for even more challenges.
- There is Beginner and Intermediate class available on Saturday and Sunday, and Advanced on Saturday only
- The program runs from 10am to 12 noon, starting on January 13/14 and running until March 24/25 with no session on Coast Cup/Loppet weekend February 10/11
Rentals and trail passes are NOT included in the program fees. See Programs 2017/2018 for dates, fees and more.
See Preparing for the Season for information on Mount Washington rental packages and trail passes.